[CULLMAN] ... [HUNTSVILLE] ... [BIRMINGHAM]
[LOCAL TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE] ... [RESULTS] ... [TOP MONEY WINNERS] ... [LOCAL NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS]
[SUBMIT RESULTS] ... [ALABAMA FOOSBALL PROGRAM RESULTS OF 2012]
Foosball enthusiasts all over the country enjoy participating in weekly foosball tournaments and/or sometimes league competition. It's possible that there may be a group of foosball enthusiasts already coordinating events in your area. If so, you should take advantage of the opportunity and get out and participate. More of my thoughts are... continued here
Listed below is information about local foosball action in Alabama. Included is contact information, weekly tournament schedules, and eventually collected resulting information, all of which create our Alabama Foosball Program. Information is usually updated during the first five days of each month-if not before; however, all is subject to change at any moment--you should check back often for possibly updated information. I would suggest that prior to making a long drive to participate, you should first contact someone in the know to get an idea of current activity status.
This page is being sponsored by Tornado of Alabama, your source for foosball tables, parts, and service--homemodels and coin-operated.
Those interested in becoming a sponsor, or simply pledging support for the goals of this page and Program, please go here.
Every Friday Night @CULLMAN BOWLING CENTER
1710 Tallyho St./Cullman - (256) 734-2600
[RESULTS] ... [TOP MONEY WINNERS] ... [SPECIAL TOURNAMENTS] ... [NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS]
8:00pm Draw-for-Partners** - (Handicap Format/Anyone can play!)
- $10 entry fee per player - 100% payback!
- *Alternative options: Mr. Recruiter, Buddy System, or iron man.
(class point ratings) ..... Rule violation protection
*FOOSBALL PLAYERS ... Must be on time!
Bring all your foos-friends and let's play the game!!
**Due to the varying skill levels of the local players participating--along with our interest in creating an inviting atmosphere for the "beginner" and/or "new" player participation--the locals here in Cullman prefer to incorporate the Handicap Draw format for our weekly draw-your-partner tournament. The format dictates the possibility of spot advantages. For example, according to the "level of experience" of the players paired together compaired to the experience level of the oponent, sometimes the format dictates one team having to score 7 points to win a game during competition while the other only has to score the traditional 5 points in order to win the game.
*There are alternative competing options allowed for players to participate, they include: Mr. Recruiter and the Buddy System..
*Please keep in mind that occasional special tournaments, and/or [REGIONAL EVENTS] might take some of the participants out of town on the weekends. In this case, those in attendance may have to serve as the temporary tournament director as described in the Program's Standard Procedures.
*There are two Tornado foosball tables on site.
*Business is open early-to-late seven days a week.
CULLMAN,AL. ...Grab your wraps, gloves, along with any other foos-gear you might need and visit one of Alabama's legendary areas for top-notch foosball players. Locals coordinate weekly tournaments for anyone interested in participating. Pictured is local players Al Widok and Josh Parker who you'll probably see along with others including myself, Rodney Jenkins. Players from surrounding cities including Birmingham, Huntsville, & Decatur often drop in to participate. Cullman is located in North Alabama.
in Madison @SUDS BAR & GRILL
9076 Madison Blvd, Madison, AL.
[RESULTS] ... [TOP MONEY WINNERS] ... [SPECIAL TOURNAMENTS] ... [NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS]
*FOOSBALL PLAYERS ... You are invited to participate! Bring all your foos-friends and let's play the game!!
- Local foosball players Dale Oberhausen, Dave Thomas and others coordinate weekly and occasional foosball tournaments. Send email message to [MADISON,ALABAMA FOOS-ACTION] for additional information.
HUNTSVILLE, AL. ...Local players and their "Madison Foosball Promotions" promotional effort kicks up the foos-action periodically for extreme North Alabama at this location in Madison which is located just west and very close to the city of Hunstville and conveniently located off Interstate 565. Hit the contact link above and check into it! Hope to see you there soon.
Local Special Events:
April 28th 2013 $100 added~ Cullman FoosBash ... 1pm Sunday evening in Cullman,AL.
March 17th 2013 $100 added~ Cullman FoosBash ... 1pm Sunday evening in Cullman,AL. [RESULTS]
February 10th 2013 $100 added~ Cullman FoosBash ... 1pm Sunday evening in Cullman,AL.
... [RESULTS] ... [TOP MONEY WINNERS] ... [NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS]
[TOP MONEY WINNERS] ... [NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS]
1-4-13 Cullman Handicap Draw
- 1st ...Randy Parker-iron man/ 2-Dale Moore & Josh Parker/ 3-AL Widok & Jeff Deskins
1-11-13 Cullman Handicap Draw
- 1st ...Rodney Jenkins & Stephen Darby/ 2-Josh Parker & Dale Moore/ 3-Randy Parker-iron man
1-18-13 Cullman Handicap Draw
- 1st ...Josh Parker & Al Widok/ 2-Randy Parker & Zach Johnson/ 3- John Smith & Chris Coggins
2-1-13 Cullman Handicap Draw
- 1st ...Rodney Jenkins & Lucas Boyd/ 2-Josh Parker & Stephen Darby/ 3- Al Widok & Chris Coggins
2-8-13 Cullman Handicap Draw
- 1st ...Rodney Jenkins & Josh Parker/ 2-Dale Moore & David Burnett/ 3- Randy Parker & Zach Johnson
2-10-13 $100 Added Cullman Foosbash/in Cullman
- Open Singles
1st ...Stephen Darby/ 2-Josh Parker/ 3-Lee Blanton
1st ...Al Widok & Zach Johnson/ 2-Lucas Boyd & Kenneth Coggins/ 3-Nathan Hestla & Bill Darby
1st ...Dale Moore & Garet Peterson/ 2-Josh Parker & Randy Parker/ 3-Rodney Jenkins & Stephen Darby
2-15-13 Cullman Handicap Draw
- 1st ...Dale Moore & Nick Peterson/ 2- Rodney Jenkins & DJ Simmons/ 3- Ray Ayers & Lucas Boyd
2-22-13 Cullman Handicap Draw
- 1st ...Dale Moore & Jerry Stewart/ 2- Randy Parker & DJ Ray Ayers/ 3- David Burnett & Lucas Boyd
3-1-13 Cullman Handicap Draw
- 1st ...Ray Ayers & Lucas Boyd/ 2- David Burnett & John Smith/ 3- Dale Moore & Nate Hestla
3-8-13 Cullman Handicap Draw
- 1st ...Lucas Boyd & Nick Peterson/ 2- Ray Ayers & Josh Parker/ 3- Al Widok & David Burnett
3-15-13 Cullman Handicap Draw
- 1st ...Dale Moore & Nate Hestla/ 2- Lee Blanton & Lucas Boyd/ 3- Josh Parker & Stephen Darby
3-17-13 $100 Added Cullman Foosbash/in Cullman
- Open Singles
1st ...Rodney Jenkins/ 2-Dale Moore/ 3-Stephen Darby
1st ...Rodney Jenkins & Lee Blanton/ 2-Stephen Darby & Nick Peterson/ 3-Josh Parker & Dale Moore
1st ...Rodney Jenkins & Lee Blanton/ 2-Dale Moore & Dave Thomas/ 3-Nick Peterson & Stephen Darby
3-22-13 Cullman Handicap Draw
- 1st ...Dale Moore & Nathan Hestla/ 2- Ray Ayers & Al Widok/ 3- Josh Parker & Iron Man
3-29-13 Cullman Handicap Draw
- 1st ...Lee Blanton & Zach Johnson/ 2- Jeff Deskins & Jerry Stewart/ 3- Ray Ayers & Lucas Boyd
4-5-13 Cullman Handicap Draw
- 1st ...Dale Moore & Chris Coggins/ 2- Stephen Darby & Al Widok/ 3- Lucas Boyd & Jeff Deskins
4-12-13 Cullman Handicap Draw
- 1st ...Rodney Jenkins & Dave Thomas/ 2-Dale Moore & Al Widok/ 3- Stephen Darby & Jeff Deskins
4-19-13 Cullman Handicap Draw
- 1st ...Dale Moore & Al Widok/ 2- Stephen Darby & Lucas Boyd/ 3- Dave Thomas & Josh Parker
4-26-13 Cullman Handicap Draw
- 1st ...Dale Moore & Al Widok/ 2- Stephen Darby & Zach Johnson/ 3- Nick Peterson & Lucas Boyd
4-28-13 $100 Added Cullman Foosbash/in Cullman
- Open Singles
1st ...Rodney Jenkins/ 2-Stephen Darby/ 3-Randy Parker
1st ...Al Widok/ 2-Chris Coggins/ 3-Zach Johnson
1st ...Rodney Jenkins & Stephen Darby/ 2-Dale Moore & Jerry Stewart/ 3-Nick Peterson & Al Widok
5-3-13 Cullman Handicap Draw
- 1st ...Randy Parker & Zach Johnson/ 2- Josh Parker & Lucas Boyd/ 3- Al Widok & Jerry Stewart
5-10-13 Cullman Handicap Draw
- 1st ...Josh Parker & Lucas Boyd/ 2- Dale Moore & Stephen Darby/ 3- Jerry Stewart & Dave Thomas
5-17-13 Cullman Handicap Draw
- 1st ...Dale Moore & Jerry Stewart/ 2- Josh Parker & Lucas Boyd/ 3- Randy Parker & Zach Johnson
5-19-13 Cullman Sunday Handi. DYP
- 1st ...Dale Moore & Jerry Stewart/ 2- Stephen Darby & Ray Ayers/ 3- Rodney Jenkins(iron man)
See additional results at [2012-AL]
1-16-13 Madison Handicap Draw
- 1st ...David Thomas & Dale Oberhausen/ 2-Garet Peterson & David Burnett/ 3-John Smith & Joe Marshall
1-19-13 MARS $500 "Tour Kick-off Warmup"/in Madison
- $380 Open Doubles
1st ...Rodney Jenkins & Billy Caylor/ 2-Dale Oberhausen & Dave Thomas/ 3-Randy Parker & Josh Parker/ 4-Nick Peterson & John Smith/ 5-Todd Brooks & Bruce Stancil/ 5-Jeff Deskins & Jerry Stewart
$140 Super Draw
1st ...Billy Caylor & Ray Ayers/ 2-Dale Oberhausen & Jeff Deskins/ 3-Nick Peterson & John Smith/4-Jerry Stewart & David Thomas
TOP MONEY WINNERS:
[SouFooPro TOP MONEY WINNERS] ... [NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS]
(For the period Beginning in January 2013 through present)
LOCAL NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
See additional news at: [2012-AL.]
- During the Programs' events we will allow a protection circumstance for rule violations committed by players with limited tournament experience and those who are not yet accustom to playing by the official rules of play. The spirit of the "rule violation protection" procedure is to allow new players some flexibility when it comes to the rules while participating in the Programs tournaments. In other words, we don't want to discourage new players from participating our tournament events simply because their style of play may conflict a simple rule or two. We do want to encourage players to play by the rules but, for those that need, we want to allow a grace period that will allow them to compete according to their style of play while gradually learning to play according to the official guidelines of play. When implemented, Beginner players and those rated with the Program as high as C/5 class will be allowed the "rule violation protection" procedure.
See Rule violation protection for additional information on the procedure.
- For foosball players interested in possible foosball action in Decatur, Alabama, the Ala-Program just returned a Tornado foosball table to the once upon a time fun-spot for foosball players of Decatur. The location that was "Frontier Lounge" for so long is now "Herb's Music Hall" and a brand new Tornado foosball table sits waiting on foosball players to enjoy, and I predict tournament action to be created for the location in the near future. The location is open Thursday, Friday, & Saturday nights and is located at 3832 Hwy. 31 South, Decatur, Alabama. Check it out!---and please tell all all your foos-friends that might be interested.
- Attention foosball players! Locals in Cullman invite anyone interested participating in our weekly "draw-for-partners" foosball tournament here at the Cullman Bowling Center on Friday nights. We have quite a few beginner players that have began participating along with the usual foos-experts of this area. Players start coming in around 7pm for games and then the tournament starting very shortly after 8pm. Bring all your foos-friends.
- Locals in Cullman, Alabama are interested in re-kindling the weekly foosball tournament action for anyone that would be interested in participating.
Starting Friday nights in December 2011, Stephen Darby and others will be at the Cullman Bowling Center at approximately 7pm and would like to coordinate a draw-your-partner foosball tournament at 7:30pm for enough players interested. Ten dollar entry fee per player will be distributed back to the top finishers of the tournament as deemed appropriate by the acting tournament director.
Thank you, ...Rodney Jenkins
- A Blast from the Past! Check out the 1989 Alabama State Championship winners of Rookie Doubles. Pictured from left is Tom Hinds, of Decatur(3rd). Anthony Lancaster, of Vinemont(3rd). First place winner Dennis Branham, of Vinemont & Larry Stanley, of Birmingham. 2nd place Don Glenn and Kevin Cooper, also of Birmingham. The event was held at the "Rac'n Cue" in Cullman.
- Tom Farley's Alabama State tournament is planned for the weekend of November 4th and 5th. Tom Farley and his "Rocket City Foosball Program" is sponsoring and presenting the event to be held at Suds Bar & Grill located in the city of Madison, Alabama which is in the northern most portion of the state.
- Our "RocketCity $500" had players from four surrounding states represented and totaled $860 cash payouts. Thanks for coming folks! Our location in Madison is our foos-place for the Wednesday dyp and Saturday as well--w/free buffet on Wednesday 5 till 8pm and live music both nights. The tournament is run on 5 tables. Our next guaranteed will be a warmup tournament for the Nationals. Be there or you'll miss another great tournament!
- Stay tuned SUPERDRAW SATURDAYS @ SUDS coming.. also Wed tourny is dyp... free food buffet... good music... down the street @The Station..... Home of the 2007 ALABAMA STATE... new tables .... Buffet starts at 5pm good food and last till 8pm.... tourny starts at 8pm...
See you There ...kewlbeans dale
[FOOSBALL TABLES FORSALE] [PARTS] [USED] [FOOS-GEAR & APPAREL] [TERMS OF SALE]
[SOUTHERN FOOSBALL PROGRAM] [ABOUT THE PROGRAM] [CLASS POINT RATINGS] [SPONSORS]
Direct your questions or comments to the Southern Foosball Program/Rodney Jenkins at (256) 734-6349, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
$100 added cash & prizes~ "Cullman FoosBash"
- April 28th 2013 ..... Cullman Bowling Center in Cullman, Alabama
Sunday: ..... Don't be late!
1pm .......... Open Singles
- $10 entry fee - 100% payback w/$20 added!
3pm .......... Ala-Amateur Singles play-off
- $2 entry fee/free to open singles entraints - 1st certificate & T-shirts!
5pm .......... Open Doubles
- 1st - $10 entry fee - 100% payback with...
2nd - .....$70 Added!
If you're reading this you'll probably agree that foosball is a very unique game. It can be very fun, and some people will say that it can be addictive. In most areas throughout the Southeastern USA it's not easy to find places where you can walk in and find a foosball table with experienced players available for games. It's been my suggestion that foosball players should try to establish a location where they can designate days and times for enthusiasts to show up and all can then satisfy their craving to play foosball. In fact, that's exactly the principle that lead to the creation of this Southern Foosball Program. It's a popular practice for these types of gatherings to eventually lead to some type of coordinated competition format.
It's my intention to include submitted information that will help any persons interested in finding foosball activity in areas scattered throughout the Southeastern USA.
If you know of places where coordinated efforts have established an event, whether it's every-week, bi-weekly, or even monthly, if it's presented in sportsmanlike fashion and if it's open to anyone to participate, please submit this information to email@example.com. It's very likely we will add that information here so that possibly others will learn of it and open the door for the possibility of growth in the local player base.