Tornado Table Soccer - Cyclone
is a product of VALLEY-DYNAMO,L.P.. With over 30 years as a manufacturer of high-quality recreational products, Tornado brings explosive excitement home with a line of rugged, carefully crafted foosball table games. Professional-caliber and built to last, each table in Tornado's line of foosball games combine all the features and speed the players want with classy good looks that will make them a welcome addition to any home decor. Regardless of which one you choose, you'll be making a great investment in a superior home recreation product that will deliver fast-paced fun for many years to come.
[PARTS] ... [ELITE] ... [CLASSIC] ... [SPORT] ... [WORTHINGTON] ... [TOURNAMENT 3000] ... [COIN-OP] ... [USED TABLES]
[BUY NOW!-TERMS OF SALE]
Cyclone - $949 ...[OUT OF STOCK]
Length ..... 56"
Width ..... 31"
Height ..... 36"
Weight ..... 226 lbs.
This high quality home foosball table is designed like those used by the pros. The Cyclone table is a commercial-capable grade product tough enough to handle even the most extreme competition, it comes packed with all the high quality Tornado features:
Shipping may, or may not, be included with the prices listed. Please contact me directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone: Rodney Jenkins (256) 734-6349, for availability and total pricing. Thanks!
- A lavishly detailed, beautiful dark cherry scratch resistant laminate, on a hand-crafted MDF wood cabinet, to match your home decor
- Rounded, black accent top and down corners with (4) integral and removable cup holders
- 1 1/2" thick cabinet side walls for maximum stability during heavy use
- High pressure laminate surface playing field
- Double-bolted 4"x4" solid legs provide maximum stability
- leg levelers allow you to level all four legs precisely and with ease
- Center-table ball return delivers quickest access to ball after score
- Hollow steel rods, centerless ground, chrome plated, with .156 thick walls
- Commercial-quality solid maple handles, octagonal handles allow you to feel the player figures' position without taking your eyes off the ball
- Patented split bearing for maximum rod glide and owner-friendly maintenance
- Patented precision-ground urethane balls
- Patented Tornado bumpers provide maximum cushion for aggressive play
- Patented Tornado man with counter-balanced head which keeps him clear when you shoot to score
- Patented foot design on player figure delivers superior ball control
- Descrete expansion pin attaches player and handle to rod; no unsightly nut and bolt protrudes from player figure
- Tornado three-man goalie rod promotes advanced offensive techniques and keeps ball in play
- Whip Shot goal box delivers a rushing, full-impact sensation when goal is scored
- High-quality wood scoring system features USTSA (United States Table Soccer Association) game-to-5
USED FOOSBALL TABLES
are usually available:
$695 & up!
Buy Now! Click here for information about placing an order:
Rodney email@example.com (256)734-6349
If necessary, shipping is available. While the shipping rate for shipping one table to areas surrounding the state of Alabama usually ranges somewhere between $100-$175, you should submit your receiving address, city & zip code, for an accurate quote. I use ABF Freight Systems,Inc. where I can allow a 55% discount on the normal rate. The table would ship from Cullman, Alabama 35055. Products picked-up and purchased locally will be subject to the local sales tax.
[TORNADO OF ALABAMA] [PARTS] [TERMS OF SALE]
[SOUTHERN FOOSBALL PROGRAM] [ALABAMA FOOSBALL PROGRAM]
Direct your order, questions, or comments to Tornado of Alabama/Rodney Jenkins via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone (256) 734-6349.