Presents the $3,000
CHAMPIONSHIPS OF FOOSBALL
The 2005 Georgia State Championships of foosball is planned for the weekend of November 4th, 5th, and 6th. The event is to be held at the Wingate Inn of Austell, GA. located at 65 South Service Road, very near Interstate 20 (Exit 46) just outside Atlanta [MAP]. Prizes to be awarded during the event, along with guaranteed cash and entry pay-back money is estimated to reach a value well beyond $3,000.
As usual with SouFooPro events, Open Doubles is deemed the main event of the weekend and all are welcome and invited to participate. Those that register for the open doubles contest will then be qualified to enter and compete for state titles in other specialty events to be presented throughout the weekend. Players may register at anytime during the weekend for open doubles and then any other of the ten specialty events that they are eligible to play.
This event is being presented by the Southern Foosball Programand sponsored primarily by Tornado of AL. Foosball Table Sales.
Additional information is included below. If needed: Call or contact the Program Headquarters/Rodney Jenkins (256) 734-6349 between 8am & 9pm central time, or email anytime email@example.com.
Pictured is Mickey Munger, the defending 2004 Georgia State Champion of open singles. Other state champs are listed at:
[DEFENDING STATE CHAMPS]
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS & PRIZE BREAKDOWN
November 4-6th 2005 ..... Wingate Inn in Austell, Georgia
7 PM Forward Shootout ..... $10 entry fee - 100% payback!
8 PM Open Draw ..... $10 entry fee - 100% payback!
11 PM Last match called! ..... (Events continue at 10:00 AM)
11 AM Rookie Singles *(Special registration & participation requirements exist!) 1st - Championship Jacket ..... no entry fee
12noon No-Pro Doubles (Based on 16 teams participation!)
1st - $400 ..... Entry fee is $20
2nd - $200 ..... Semi Pro - $25
3rd - $100
4th - $50
3 PM Open Singles ..... $10 entry fee - 100% payback!
5 PM Rookie Doubles *(Special registration & participation requirements exist!) 1st - Championship Jacket ..... no entry fee
7 PM Open Mixed Doubles ..... $10 entry fee - 100% payback!
8 PM OPEN DOUBLES ... *Main event!(Based on 16 teams participation!)
1st - $600 ..... Entry fee is $25
2nd - $400 ..... Semi Pro - $30
3rd - $200 ............... Pro - $35
4th - $100 ................ PM - $40
11 PM Last match called! ..... (Events continue at 10:00 AM)
11 AM No-Pro Singles ..... $10 entry fee - 100% payback!
3 PM Goalie Wars ..... $10 entry fee - 100% payback
5 PM Last Chance DYP ..... $10 entry fee - 100% payback!
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
- Open Doubles is the main event of the weekend and entry is required by all to be eligible to compete in any other event offered---the only exceptions are the draw your partner events, and open mixed doubles! However, the tournament fee will apply.
- A one-time tournament administration fee of $25 will be required of all players entering an event and/or using the free-play foosball tables. Otherwise $10 per event. The tournament will be presented on probably 8 near-new Tornado coin-op and Tournament 2000 tables. All of which will be new, or near new, and available forsale after the tournament, contact "Rodney Jenkins".
- When applicable, the Programs' current Class-Point Ratings will be used to determine a player's eligibility to compete in the various events offered -including chart seeding; otherwise, USTSA ratings will be observed. New players, amateurs, and not-rated players will be eligible to compete as "rookie" (Class A/5, U.S.T.S.A. 1100 pts). In the rare situation, "AA class" rookie players are eligible for rookie events; however, only one per team for rookie doubles. Same applies for "A class" SP's.
- Official rules of the United States Table Soccer Association as well as those adopted by the Southern Foosball Program will be observed, and the tournament directors' decision on all matters is final! Unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated!
- First through third place achievement certificates, or possibly trophies, will be awarded in all events, as well as, to the top placing rookies open doubles & singles.
- Entry fee payback cash is awarded to the top-finishing rookie & semi pro teams in open doubles: $40 top-rookie cash & $60 top-semi pro cash.
- With satisfactory participation, customized State Championship Jackets will be awarded to the 1st place winners of the Rookie events. Winners are eligible for only one jacket representing championship titles earned. For any otherwise title holders interested, championship jackets are available for purchase ($100).
- Pay-outs are guaranteed by the Southern Foosball Program and will be paid in full according to the printed breakdown; however, events of less than 8-16 teams participation may/could be cancelled.
- Registration and sign-up begins 30 minutes before an event is scheduled to begin and will close no sooner than 15 minutes past. Don't miss out!
- Open event matches take priority over all other events, however, match coordination will be strictly the directors judgment.
- For more information: Call or contact the Southern Foosball Program/Rodney Jenkins (256) 734-6349 between 8am & 9pm central time, or email anytime firstname.lastname@example.org.
The host for this years' event is the WINGATE INN of Austell, Georgia. The tournament will use the 1600 sq.ft. ballroom for the use of prabably eight foosball tables set up for competition action. A restaurant & bar is on the premises for convenience and the hotel is offering a discount rate of $62.00 for overnight rooms for the tournament participants during the weekend. Contact the hotel directly @(770) 948-7877 for reservations and be sure to ask for the foosball tournament rate.
For additional information about the hotel see hotel info which includes access to directions and a map.
* The tournament location is the ballroom of the WINGATE INN located very near "Six Flags" just outside Atlanta. Travel to the area of Austell, Georgia and exit Interstate 20 at "Exit #46". Turn towards "Six Flags Drive". Turn right onto Riverside Parkway SW, turn left on South Service Road and the hotel sits at 75 South Service Road.
* Obviously the most convenient is the host facility, you should make reservations as early as possible, it is very possible the hotel will fill up prior to the tournament.
Call (770) 948-7877 and mention your coming for the foosball tournament.
[FOOSBALL TABLES FORSALE] [PARTS] [FOOS-GEAR & APPAREL] [TERMS OF SALE]
[SOUTHERN FOOSBALL PROGRAM] [ALABAMA FOOSBALL PROGRAM] [SPONSORS]
Direct your questions or comments to the Southern Foosball Program/Rodney Jenkins at (256) 734-6349, or by email: email@example.com.